Norwegian Apple Cake
- Ready In:
- 1 (18 ounce) box yellow cake mix
- 3 eggs (or as called for by your cake mix)
- 1⁄3 cup oil (or as called for by your cake mix)
- 1 1⁄3 cups water (or as called for by your cake mix)
- 2 -3 apples, peeled and sliced
- 1⁄2 cup sugar
- 1 teaspoon cinnamon
- 1 teaspoon nutmeg
- Prepare cake mix as directed.
- Pour into 13 x 9" inch pan.
- Drop apple slices into batter.
- Mix sugar, cinnamon and nutmeg together and sprinkle over batter.
- Bake 45 minutes at 350F degrees.
Join The Conversation