Non-dairy Chocolate Mousse
My mother has been making this incredibly easy mousse for years as a Passover dessert, but I like it year round! She makes chocolate cups, fills them with the mousse and tops them with berries - better than sponge cake any day in my book...
- Ready In:
- 4 ounces unsweetened chocolate, melted and cooled
- 3⁄4 cup margarine
- 1 cup sugar
- 2 teaspoons vanilla
- 4 eggs
- In a mixing bowl, cream the margarine.
- Add the sugar, vanilla and melted chocolate and beat until fluffy.
- Add the eggs and beat for 3 minutes until smooth and thick.
- Refrigerate until serving.