Nolan Ryans Barbeque Sauce
- Ready In:
- Put the juice of 1 lemon in a blender, not a food processor,.
- Then peel and cut up the onion into chunks and place in blender a little at a time and liquefy.
- Then pour in the beer and mix for a minute or so.
- Then in a large bowl pour in 32oz of BBQ sauce followed by soy sauce, Worcestershire sauce and brown sugar.
- Pour ingredients from blender and stir.
- Place into a couple of quart jars and store in ice box.Trust me this stuff will not last very long before it's GONE -- This is a simple recipe for BBQ sauce with incredible taste .
Questions & Replies
Got a question? Share it with the community!
Have any thoughts about this recipe? Share it with the community!
RECIPE SUBMITTED BY
25 year plus Firefighter in Sacramento,California. I do 90% of the cooking for a 7 person crew. Always using these great recipes to feed our station. When not at the fire station I can be found at the Race Track (with my BBQ) check out our web site @ www.firehouseracing.com