No Sugar Coffee Sugar Cookies
- Ready In:
- 1 cup margarine
- 1 cup sugar substitute
- 2 eggs
- 2 tablespoons instant coffee
- 1 teaspoon vanilla
- 2 cups flour
- 1⁄2 teaspoon baking powder
- 1⁄4 teaspoon cinnamon
- 1⁄4 teaspoon salt
- Cream butter and sugar.
- Beat eggs, add instant coffee and vanilla.
- Sift flour, baking powder, cinnamon, and salt.
- Add egg mixture to creamed butter and beat until smooth, shouldn't look curdled anymore. Chill 1 hour.
- Pre heat oven to 375 Roll dough into 1 inch balls and roll in sugar substitute.
- Place on ungreased cookie sheet on 2 1/2 inch centers. Bake 10 - 2 minutes until light brown on edges.
Questions & Replies
Got a question? Share it with the community!
Have any thoughts about this recipe? Share it with the community!
RECIPE SUBMITTED BY
I rock the party that rocks the body