No Sugar Added Coconut Macroons
MAKE IT SHINE! ADD YOUR PHOTO
No sugar added
- Ready In:
- 8 tablespoons butter
- 6 tablespoons coconut oil
- 1 cup vanilla protein powder
- 1⁄4 cup coconut water or 1/4 cup almond milk
- 2 eggs
- 4 egg yolks
- 1⁄4 teaspoon salt
- 1⁄2 cup coconut flour
- 2 cups fresh grated coconut
- 1⁄2 cup chocolate chips
- Preheat oven to 375 degrees F.
- Soften butter.
- Mix oil, butter, co onut water and protein powder until smooth.
- beat eggs and yolks in a small bowl, incorporate into oil/protein powder mixture.
- add coconut flour and salt, mix until smooth.
- Add more coconut water or almond milk if dough is too dry, it should hold a ball shape yet still fell soft and maybe a little sticky.
- add coconut and chocolate, mix until incorporated.
- Refrigerate dough for an hour.
- using 1 1/2" cookie scoop place on parchment lined pan (pan should have a lip as the cookies can leak a little oil).
- bake for 9 minutes, cool on wire rack.
MY PRIVATE NOTES
Add a Note