No Sugar Added Carrots Glazed With Orange and Ginger
MAKE IT SHINE! ADD YOUR PHOTO
The sweetness of the carrots and Orange Juice is brought out by the ginger root in this side dish.
- Ready In:
- 1 1⁄2 teaspoons margarine
- 1⁄2 cup orange juice
- 2 teaspoons gingerroot, minced, I use the jar product
- 2 medium carrots, sliced in 1/4 inch thick coins
- Melt margarine in saucepan; add orange juice and ginger.
- Bring to a boil; add the carrots and simmer uncovered until all the liquid has evaporated, about 10 minutes.
- Carrots should be tender but not mushy, and nicely glazed.
MY PRIVATE NOTES
Add a Note
JOIN THE CONVERSATION