No Rise Pizza Dough
This is realy easy to make up and use for mini personal pizzas. This is a "kid favorite" so every kid has their own toppings.
- Ready In:
- 2 cups flour (app)
- 1 teaspoon salt
- 1 teaspoon fast rising yeast (one pkg.)
- 1 cup warm water (125-130 F)
- 2 tablespoons olive oil
- Sprinkle the yeast over 1/4 cup of water and stir in 1 tbl of the flour. Once it is puffy, stir into the rest of the water and add the olive oil.
- Add 1 1/2 Cup flour, mix well.
- Knead on flour covered board 4-6 minutes, adding more flour if necessary.
- Cover and let rest 10 minutes.
- Divide dough in half to make two 12 inch rounds or use all of it for one deep dish (9x13).
- Top and bake as recommended for your favorite recipe.
MY PRIVATE NOTES
Add a Note
JOIN THE CONVERSATION