Juicy No Peek Chicken
photo by rosebud99
- Ready In:
- 2hrs 20mins
- 1 (14 1/2 ounce) can cream of mushroom soup
- 1 (14 1/2 ounce) can cream of celery soup
- 1 (14 1/2 ounce) can water
- (You can add another can of water for moister rice.).
- Chicken breasts or tenders.
- In a greased 9 x 13 pan, mix the box of rice, cans of celery and mushroom soup and.
- one can of water. I always add the extra can of water because I like moist rice.
- Arrange the raw chicken on top of the rice mixture….
- Cover and seal with foil…….
- Bake at 350 degrees for 2 1/2 hours and “Don’t Peek!”.
Have any thoughts about this recipe? Share it with the community!