No Crust Mini Spinach Quiches
- Ready In:
12 mini quiches
- 6 eggs
- 1⁄4 medium tomatoes, chopped
- 1⁄2 cup mushroom, chopped
- 1⁄2 cup red onion, diced
- 1 (10 ounce) package frozen spinach, thawed and well drained
- 1⁄3 cup feta cheese
- 1 cup half-and-half
- 1⁄2 teaspoon pepper
- 2 teaspoons garlic, minced
- Preheat oven to 350 degrees F.
- Prepare muffin tin by spraying generously with cooking spray.
- Crumble feta cheese in bottom of each well, top with spinach, tomatoes, and onions.
- Beat the eggs, half and half and garlic together and pour over each.
- Bake 20-25 minutes til tests done (knife inserted comes out clean).
Questions & Replies
Got a question? Share it with the community!