No-Cook Peanut Butter Fudge Squares
- Ready In:
- 1 cup creamy peanut butter
- 1⁄2 lb butter, melted
- 1 lb confectioners' sugar
- 1 cup graham cracker crumbs
- 12 ounces chocolate chips, melted
- In a large bowl, mix together the peanut butter, butter, confectioners' sugar, and graham cracker crumbs.
- Spread the mixture in a well greased 10" x 15" baking pan.
- Pour the melted chocolate chips evenly over mixture.
- Refrigerate for 15 minutes. Slice into bars, but leave in pan.
- Refrigerate until well chilled. Serve cold.
Questions & Replies
Got a question? Share it with the community!
Have any thoughts about this recipe? Share it with the community!
RECIPE SUBMITTED BY
Hi! I'm Jen, and I'm a very beginner cook. I've never been a very adventurous eater (and am in fact rather picky), but I'm working on that. :D I've been baking with my mom for as long as I can remember and have always loved it.