No-Bake Strawberry Icebox Cake
photo by Baby Kato
- Ready In:
- 4hrs 20mins
1 9x13-inch baking pan
For The Cake:
- With a mixer, whip the whipping cream until it holds stiff peaks.
- Add the vanilla extract and powdered sugar to the cream and whip to combine.
- In the bottom of a 9x13-inch baking pan, spread a layer of the sweetened whipped cream to cover the bottom of the pan.
- Place a layer of graham crackers over the whipped cream.
- Then place a layer of strawberries.
- Continue layering until you run out of strawberries and graham crackers, ending with a final layer of whipped cream.
- Place baking dish in the refrigerator for at least 4 hours.
For The Ganache:
- Heat the 1/4 cup whipping cream in a small sauce pan until bubbles form around the edges of the pan.
- Pour the heated cream over the chopped chocolate and let stand for 5 minutes.
- Whisk the chocolate and cream mixture until the mixture is thick and glossy.
- Drizzle the chocolate ganache over the cake.
- Feel free to change this recipe up by using other berries or fresh fruit. I have made this with raspberries, blackberries and even bananas & strawberries combined. You can also use semi-sweet chocolate chips instead of the chopped chocolate for the ganache.
Questions & Replies
Got a question? Share it with the community!
Have any thoughts about this recipe? Share it with the community!