No Bake Strawberry Cheesecake Tarts (Light)
These are made with cottage cheese and thick, creamy, non-fat yogurt. They only take a few minutes to put together and are sure to impress. The prep time does include the 2 hours chilling but not the time needed to drain the yogurt.
- Ready In:
- 2hrs 15mins
- 1⁄2 cup low-fat plain yogurt
- 4 packaged miniature graham cracker pie crusts
- 1 egg white, beaten
- 3 1⁄2 cups low fat cottage cheese
- 1⁄4 cup sugar or 1/4 cup Splenda sugar substitute
- 3⁄4 teaspoon vanilla
- 1⁄8 teaspoon cinnamon
- 1⁄2 cup sliced strawberry
- 2 tablespoons strawberry all-fruit spread
- Place the yogurt in a yogurt strainer or a mesh strainer lined with a paper coffee filter, place in refrigerator and allow to drain for several hours or overnight.
- Preheat oven to 375 degrees, lightly brush the tart shells with egg white and bake for 5 minutes, cool completely.
- In a blender container, combine the cottage cheese, drained yogurt, sweetner, vanilla and cinnamon.
- Divide evenly into the tart shells, place in refrigerator and allow to set for 2 to 3 hours.
- Place the fruit spread in a small microwave safe bowl and warm; mix the sliced strawberries and fruit spread, cover and refrigerator.
- When ready to serve, spoon the strawberry mixture on top of the tarts and enjoy.
MY PRIVATE NOTES
Add a Note
RECIPE MADE WITH LOVE BY
JOIN THE CONVERSATION
Wow! I can't believe you can mix cottage cheese with a little sugar, vanilla, and cinnamon and it tastes like cheesecake! I don't know if my mini crusts were extra small, but even after filling six of them, I still had enough filling for at least six more tarts. So I would recommend either halving the filling or buying more crusts (and preparing more of the strawberry mixture).Reply
see 4 more