No Bake Ricotta Pie
photo by dawnmarie0817
- Ready In:
- 1 ready made graham cracker pie crust
- 1 lb ricotta cheese
- 3⁄4 cup confectioners' sugar
- 1 teaspoon almond extract
- 1 cup toasted almond
- 1⁄2 cup semi-sweet chocolate chips
- 1 1⁄4 cups heavy cream
- COMBINE ricotta, confectioner’s sugar, and almond extract in a bowl and set aside.
- COMBINE almonds and chocolate. Chop together in a food processor; do not chop too fine.
- FOLD together cheese mix and chopped almond & chocolate and chill.
- WHIP heavy cream until stiff. Fold into ricotta and chocolate mix half at a time.
- SPOON into crust and let sit overnight before serving.
- Serve with chocolate sauce, if desired.
Questions & Replies
Got a question? Share it with the community!
Have any thoughts about this recipe? Share it with the community!