No-Bake Fruit Pie Crust
Wish I could tell you where I got this recipe, but I simply don't remember! All I know is that it's been in my recipe PILE for many, many years! If the final mixture doesn't ball up like it should, add a little apple juice or water or almond milk, or....
- Ready In:
- 1⁄3 cup sunflower seeds
- 1⁄2 cup sesame seeds
- 1⁄3 cup almonds
- 1⁄3 cup unsweetened flaked coconut
- 3⁄4 cup raisins
- 1 cup dried dates, pitted
- Grind the seeds, nuts & coconut to a fine meal in a food processor.
- Add the raisins & dates & process to a ball.
- When pressing the mixture into a 9 1/2 inch, deep dish pie plate, the crust should be about 1/4" thick. Flute the edges & the crust is ready to fill.
MY PRIVATE NOTES
RECIPE MADE WITH LOVE BY
JOIN THE CONVERSATION
This is so good!! Simple, easy - filled with extra yummy things...I was so thrilled when it formed itself into a pliable ball of "dough" :) I made a raw pie that was to die for YUM (a nanna, coconut topped with peanut chips :)...I have never been a pie fan but now ....I AM!! I LOVED Bokenpop's pic too (your bowl was so cool!) - Thanks Sydney Mike1Reply