No-bake Caramel Popcorn
easy to make, no-bake caramel popcorn!! even kids can make it! takes less than 15 mins
- Ready In:
- 1 (4 ounce) bag microwave popcorn
- 1⁄4 teaspoon salt
- 1⁄4 cup packed brown sugar
- 1⁄4 cup butter or 1/4 cup margarine
- Pop the microwave popcorn and set aside in a pan or bowl lined with wax paper.
- Combine butter, brown sugar and salt together in a saucepan.
- Heat until completely melted.
- Pour over popped corn immediately.
- May be eaten warm or cool.
MY PRIVATE NOTES
Add a Note
Join The Conversation