Nitko’s Kohlrabi Cream Soup
photo by nitko
- Ready In:
- Cut spring onions and kohlrabi and sauté it in mixture of olive oil and butter.
- When it gets soft add celery, garlic, salt, pepper and water (1 liter+) and cook 20-30 minutes on easy fire.
- When the vegetable is soft take blender or stick blender to make creamy mixture. Add semolina into soup.
- In the meantime cut pancetta into very thin pieces and fry them until crunchy. Put the pancetta onto a paper towel to soak fat.
- Cook blended soup for 10-15 minutes more. Before serving add heavy cream and parsley. Serve with croutons.
Questions & Replies
Got a question? Share it with the community!
Have any thoughts about this recipe? Share it with the community!