Nighty Night Cookies
- Ready In:
- 6hrs 10mins
- Beat egg whites til firm and white.
- Gradually add in sugar.
- Stir chips and nuts in by hand.
- Drop by spoonfuls onto foil lined cookie sheets.
- Place in oven that has been pre-heated to 350.
- Turn oven off, and let set overnight.
Questions & Replies
Got a question? Share it with the community!
RECIPE SUBMITTED BY
I live on a cattle farm in a rural part of Missouri. I am originally from the St. Louis area. I teach high school students. I love to cook, and EAT. I have a 2yr old son, and he loves the kitchen as much as I do. I love just about any dish with cream cheese in it. I'm known for my clean-out the kitchen recipes. If I had more time, I would watch Rachel Ray and cooking shows all day, but work and a child don't allow much of that.