Nif's Refreshing Strawberry Lemonade
This yummy and easy drink hits the spot during strawberry season! Very easy to adjust if you like more or less lemony sourness. This is more on the sour side because that's what I like! I see no reason to avoid adding a splash of vodka for that extra *punch*! Enjoy!
- Ready In:
- 1 cup fresh strawberries, hulled (greens removed)
- 1⁄3 cup granulated sugar, to taste
- 1⁄2 cup fresh lemon juice, to taste
- 1 1⁄2 cups cold water
- ice cube
- 2 strawberries, unhulled or 2 mint sprigs
- Place cup of strawberries in blender or food processor.
- In a bowl, combine sugar, lemon juice and 1/2 cup of the water, stirring until sugar dissolves. Add the mixture to berries and blend. Gradually add remaining water, until mixture is smooth.
- Taste and add more lemon juice or more sugar to taste. The amount listed is on the sour side!
- Serve over ice cubes in glasses and garnish with unhulled berries on the rim or a sprig of mint on top.