Nif's Parmesan Chicken Thighs
photo by Outta Here
- Ready In:
- Preheat oven to 375F and cut chicken thighs in half. Line a baking sheet with tin foil and set a rack on it.
- Mix egg and milk in a shallow dish and season with salt and pepper.
- Mix bread crumbs, parmesan cheese, Italian seasoning and seasoning salt in another shallow dish.
- Dip chicken in egg mix and place in bread crumbs. Press bread crumb mixture into thighs. Place thighs on rack and spray with olive oil.
- Bake for 30 minutes or until chicken reaches an internal temperature of 170°F.
Questions & Replies
Got a question? Share it with the community!
This was a nice moist chicken recipe, I scaled back for 3 serves and used dried breadcrumbs (about 1/2 cup but the full quantity of parmesan and was surprised that the taste wasn't more predominant but maybe that was my using dried breadcrumbs and to get them browned of (as after 35 minutes they still had no colour so put them under the griller/broiler for a few minutes and they browned up nicely. Thank you Nif for a tasty chicken, made for Everyday A Holiday.
We really enjoyed this! It was one of the easiest and tastiest of the breaded and baked chicken recipes I've tried in a while. I used 2 egg whites in place of the egg (had them from another recipe) and since DH doesn't like dark meat, I cooked one thigh and one breast. Although both were very tasty, the thigh was better :) The flavors of the parm and italian seasoning really came through, and the coating was nicely crisp. Thanks for posting a great recipe!