Nicaraguan Dressing - Family Recipe
MAKE IT SHINE! ADD YOUR PHOTO
We make this for Thanksgiving and Christmas Holidays x
- Ready In:
- 1hr 30mins
- 1 lb ground chicken
- 2 large onions (1 onion finely chopped)
- 32 ounces croutons (unflavor or galic sourdough is awesome)
- 1⁄2 cup butter
- 2 eggs
- chicken stock
- 2 (8 ounce) cans cream of mushroom soup (trader joes has portabello cream, awesome)
- 2 (8 ounce) cans evaporated milk
- 3 (4 ounce) jars capers (this is to taste)
- cook chicken with one large onion, large pieces of onion.
- Save stock to use later, discard onion, ground up chicken finely.
- sauteed finely chopped onions with 1 stick of butter.
- chopped up croutons ( not fine, but more like ground up chicken size).
- Mix all the ingredients together and taste, capers are to taste, add eggs last. I usually add more cream of mushroom and chicken stock first. You want it to be moist, not dry. When you like the taste, add eggs and mix it up.
- Pour into caserole dish and bake at 350 degrees for about 30 to 40 min.
MY PRIVATE NOTES
Add a Note
JOIN THE CONVERSATION