Newburg (Classic Seafood)
- Ready In:
- Cook the chosen protien with the butter for 3 minutes.
- Add sherry (and/or brandy).
- Cook 1 minute and add cream, salt, cayenne, nutmeg and egg yolks.
- Stir over a low heat until slightly thickened.
- Place protien on toast, points, puff or sliced french bread and pour sauce over top.
- Sprinkle cayenne and nutmeg on top and garnish with parsley.
Questions & Replies
Got a question? Share it with the community!
Have any thoughts about this recipe? Share it with the community!
RECIPE SUBMITTED BY
As I am in South Florida, I have many edible fruits and perennial veggies in my yard. So, I like to cook with them.