New Potato Hash
MAKE IT SHINE! ADD YOUR PHOTO
- Ready In:
- 16 medium new potatoes, boiled 15 minutes or until tender
- 6 tablespoons peanut oil
- salt & freshly ground black pepper, to taste
- 2 tablespoons olive oil
- 1 large onion, thinly sliced
- 4 tablespoons chopped fresh parsley
- Chop the potatoes coarsely.
- In a saute pan heat the peanut oil and cook the potatoes with salt and pepper for 4 to 5 minutes or until golden brown; set aside.
- In another pan, heat the olive oil and cook the onion over medium heat for 10 minutes or until golden brown.
- Stir the onion into the potatoes and sprinkle with parsley.
MY PRIVATE NOTES
Add a Note