New Mexico Lowfat Green Chile Cornbread
photo by mileen
- Ready In:
- 1 egg
- 32 drops stevia
- 1⁄2 tablespoon apple cider vinegar
- 3⁄4 cup milk
- 3⁄4 cup Greek yogurt, plain
- 1 cup flour
- 3⁄4 cup cornmeal
- 3⁄4 teaspoon salt
- 1 teaspoon baking soda
- 1 cup sweet corn
- 1⁄2 cup green chili, roasted
- Preheat oven to 375.
- Mix dry and wet ingredients in separate bowls except the corn and chile.
- Clean the chile, remove the seeds and dice them.
- Stir the two bowls of wet and dry ingredients together and add the vegetables last.
- Pour into a round cake pan and bake for 30-35 minutes. If using mini muffin pans, bake for 15-18 minutes.
Questions & Replies
Got a question? Share it with the community!
Have any thoughts about this recipe? Share it with the community!