MAKE IT SHINE! ADD YOUR PHOTO
I got this from my friend, Donna. It makes quite a lot, but I've halved it when necessary. Good with assorted crackers, fresh veggie dippers, or on slices of thin French bread.
- Ready In:
- 1 1⁄2 lbs shrimp, cleaned, cooked, and chopped into small pieces
- 6 (8 ounce) packages cream cheese, softened
- 1 large onion, grated
- 3 lemons, juice of
- 6 tablespoons Durkee's sauce
- 1 teaspoon hot sauce (to taste)
- 1 teaspoon salt
- 1⁄4 - 1⁄2 cup milk, to thin dip, if necessary
- Place all ingredients except milk into a large bowl and mix well to blend.
- Refrigerate. When ready to serve, place dip in a serving dish and enjoy!
MY PRIVATE NOTES
Add a Note
JOIN THE CONVERSATION