Neiman Marcus Dip
photo by Mark D.
- Ready In:
- 1⁄4 cup sliced almonds
- 4 slices bacon, cooked,crumbled and cooled
- 1 cup sharp cheddar cheese, grated
- 1 green onion, sliced thinly
- 1⁄2 cup mayonnaise
- Preheat the oven to 350F.
- Spread almonds on a cookie sheet and toast for 10 minutes.
- Let cool.
- Combine all ingredients until well mixed.
- Serve with crackers or apple slices.
Questions & Replies
Got a question? Share it with the community!
I wanted to love it, but I just didn't & neither did any of my guests. It was just O.K. at best & the mayonaise was overwheming to me. I may give it another shot and try substituting sour cream for 1/2 the amount of the mayo. I also used pre-packaged bacon bits. I will try actually cooking & crumbling it myself next time. If that improves it substantially, I will update this. But I was disappointed, especially after reading most of the other reviews. Maybe they love the taste of mayo.If that's your thing, you may love this too.
see 4 more reviews
RECIPE SUBMITTED BY
Mom to 4 boys, city dweller, eater, craft beer enthusiast, original Recipezaar member.