- Ready In:
- 1 lb ground chuck
- 1⁄2 green pepper, chopped
- 1 onion, chopped fine
- 3 tablespoons margarine
- 1 teaspoon Worcestershire sauce
- 1 (10 1/2 ounce) can tomato soup
- 1⁄2 teaspoon salt
- 1⁄4 cup parmesan cheese
- 1⁄4 teaspoon pepper
- 1⁄2 teaspoon paprika
- 1⁄2 cup mushroom
- 1 cup water
- 1⁄2 cup macaroni, boiled
- 1 cup cheddar cheese, Shredded
- Saute' green pepper and onion in butter over medium heat, add beef and mushrooms and brown.
- Cook macaroni.
- Add rest of ingredients (with the exception of the two cheeses) along with Macaroni and gently mix.
- Pour into a 2 quart casserole dish. Sprinkle with cheese/ bake in preheated 375 degree F. oven for 30 minutes.
Questions & Replies
Got a question? Share it with the community!
Have any thoughts about this recipe? Share it with the community!