Navy Beans With Moroccan Flavor
- Ready In:
- 8 ounces dried navy beans
- 3 cups water
- 2 -3 tablespoons tomato paste
- 2 medium garlic cloves
- 1⁄2 large onion, grated
- 1⁄4 cup fresh parsley, finely chopped
- 1 large beef bouillon cubes or 2 small beef bouillon cubes
- 1 teaspoon cumin
- 1 teaspoon paprika
- 1 teaspoon salt
- 1⁄2 teaspoon black pepper
- 1⁄2 teaspoon turmeric
- Mix everything together in pressure cooker. Cook for 15-20 minutes after it begins to hiss.
- If using a regular pot cook the beans for 45-60 minutes.
MY PRIVATE NOTES
Add a Note
RECIPE MADE WITH LOVE BY
"Follower of Jesus: I have a strong faith in God & his love for all of us. He is the first & last in my life and it is my desire to tell others of His greatest gift to us...His Son. Explorer: I love to learn about new cultures & try new foods. While in Morocco I learned to appreciate the use of spices. Wife: I'm married to my best friend. Sister: I am the oldest of six children. Mother: My son lives in CA while my daughter lives close to me. Grandmother: My beautiful granddaughter has stolen my heart."
Join The Conversation