Nanny's Stuffed Flounder 5 Star Family Favorite
photo by Mamas Kitchen Hope
- Ready In:
- 1hr 5mins
- Chop all the veggies.
- Saute veggies in the bacon fat drippings unti soft, but not brown.
- Mix the sauted veggies with the crab meat, bread crumbs and spices.
- With a sharp knife make a slit just under the skin of the flounder. Fill the pocket you create with the mixture.
- Brush the flouder with melted butter.
- Bake 30 minutes covered with foil at 375*.
- Uncover and brown for 10 minutes.
- This will stuff 1 big or a couple small flounder.
Questions & Replies
Got a question? Share it with the community!
More like 10 stars. This was a very nice restaurant quality meal. Looks fancy but really easy and quick. I could not get whole flounder so I had to use filets but they worked just fine. I simply made a mound of the dressing and tucked the ends of the fillet under the mound. I did put the broiler on for a few minutes to help brown the top of the fillets bc I was antzy and wanted to eat it NOW! It smelled amazing and tasted even better. Great recipe Stacey and Nanny!