Nancy's Quick Quiche
photo by NancyB
- Ready In:
- 1hr 15mins
- 1 pie crust
- 1⁄2 lb turkey sausage
- 1⁄2 bell pepper, diced
- 1⁄2 small onion, diced
- 6 large eggs
- 4 cups cheese
- 3⁄4 cup milk
- Preheat oven to 350. Line a cookie sheet with tinfoil (in case it bubbles over when cooking).
- Line a 10" pie dish with the pie crust. If you prefer - you can use a frozen 9" pie crust but make sure it is "deep dish".
- Brown sausage and then saute veggies until soft.
- Whisk eggs and milk then add the meat, veggies and cheese. Pour all into the pie crust.
- Bake uncovered 60 minutes until it firm in the center. Let it sit/rest 10-15 minutes before serving.
Questions & Replies
Got a question? Share it with the community!
Have any thoughts about this recipe? Share it with the community!