Nancy Andretti's Creamy Chicken and Dumplings
MAKE IT SHINE! ADD YOUR PHOTO
This was on the Betty Crocker web site. It said they RACE to the table! Haven't tried this yet, but I think it looks yummy.
- Ready In:
- 1 1⁄2 cups milk
- 1⁄2 cup frozen peas
- 1⁄2 cup frozen carrots
- 1 cup cut-up cooked chicken
- 1 can cream of mushroom soup
- 1 cup biscuit mix
- 1⁄3 cup milk
- Heat milk, peas, carrots, chicken and soup to boiling.
- Mix biscuit mix and milk to make a soft dough.
- Drop,gently, by 8 spoonfuls on top of soup.
- Cook, uncovered, on low for 10 minutes.
- Cover and cook 10 minutes more.
MY PRIVATE NOTES
Add a Note
JOIN THE CONVERSATION
Like Karen said, be sure to use very low heat! I was waiting for it to boil and when I went to put the dumplings in I stirred it and realized the bottom had burned. I ended up having to throw everything away and eat takeout for dinner. But I will try this again using very low heat and being careful!Reply
see 6 more