MAKE IT SHINE! ADD YOUR PHOTO
This is another recipe handed down from my Nana to my mom and now to me. Very easy to prepare and freezes well.
- Ready In:
- 2 cups butter, cool room temp
- 1 cup fruit powdered sugar
- 3 1⁄2 cups all-purpose flour
- 1⁄2 cup rice flour
- glace cherries (optional)
- Preheat oven to 275°F.
- Whip butter and add fruit powder sugar.Mix together both flours and spoon into butter mixture. Stir until thoroughly combined.
- Roll dough out to 1/8-1/4" thickness and cut using favourite cutter. (If using glacee cherries, quarter them and place in the center of each cookie and press gently.).
- Place cookies on baking sheet and bake for approximately 15 minutes, or until cookies just start to turn light golden around the edges.
MY PRIVATE NOTES
Add a Note
JOIN THE CONVERSATION