Nana's Chicken Spaghetti
- Ready In:
- Saute onion, bell pepper and celery in a little butter.
- Boil chicken and shred.
- Cook spaghetti in chicken broth. If there is not enough broth, add water as necessary.
- Drain spaghetti.
- Add soups, chicken, celery, bell pepper, onion, cheese, and mushrooms.
- Stir until all is mixed together and cheese is melted.
- You can add other seasonings to taste - chili powder, garlic salt, etc.
Questions & Replies
Got a question? Share it with the community!
Have any thoughts about this recipe? Share it with the community!
RECIPE SUBMITTED BY
<p>I'm an attorney by education and a court reporter by current employment (love my job!). A couple of years ago, we had the opportunity to relocate to my home state of Louisiana, and I am happy happy happy to be here! I've been cooking since I was old enough to see the top of the stove - my mother was a home economics teacher, and she believed in starting me off early. I work full-time, I'm a Scentsy consultant, and I dream of getting my little bath goodie business up and running.</p>