MAKE IT SHINE! ADD YOUR PHOTO
This is a fast, easy twist to traditional nachos, and they're highly addictive! My best friend created a version of this because she hates to cook, but had to take something to a party. I tweaked it a little, and this is the result.
- Ready In:
- 3 cups Tostitos Scoops
- 1⁄2 cup jalapeno pepper, diced
- 1 cup four-cheese Mexican blend cheese
- 1⁄2 cup ranch dressing
- Lay your scoops out on a foil lined baking sheet for ease of cleaning. They don't have to be perfect, but you want the whole ones standing upright so they catch the dressing.
- Squirt some ranch dressing over the scoops, getting a little in each one, but don't overdo it by getting a big puddle in each one or they'll get soggy.
- Sprinkle as many or as few jalapenos over the chips as you like.
- Sprinkle as much or as little cheese over the chips as you like.
- Place in oven at 450 degrees just until cheese is bubbly. This won't take long, depending on oven temps, so keep an eye on it.
MY PRIVATE NOTES
Add a Note
RECIPE MADE WITH LOVE BY
JOIN THE CONVERSATION