2. Spray a large baking pan with nonstick spray and set aside.
3. To make the filling, combine beans, shredded cheese, and cheese wedges in a bowl. Mix thoroughly and set aside.
4. Using a blender or food processor, grind Fiber One cereal to a breadcrumb-like consistency. Remove blender from base, and add crushed chips, taco seasoning, and cayenne pepper. With the lid on, give it a good shake to mix. Transfer crumb mixture to a plate and set aside.
5. Lay cutlets flat on a clean, dry surface. Spoon filling onto the centers of the cutlets, evenly dividing it among them. Carefully roll each cutlet up over the filling (which may ooze a little, but don't worry!) and secure with toothpicks.
6. Cover each stuffed cutlet with 1 tablespoons taco sauce, using the back of the spoon or your fingers to coat. Carefully roll each cutlet in the crumb mixture, making sure to coat all sides -- use a spoon or your fingers, if needed. Gently transfer to the baking pan.
7. Cover the pan with foil, and bake in the oven for 20 minutes.
8. Carefully remove foil, and bake in the oven for another 15 minutes, or until chicken is cooked through and outsides are crispy.
9. Let cool slightly and, if you like, serve with sour cream and/or salsa. Enjoy!