Nacho French Fries
photo by tweetyfan
- Ready In:
- Preheat your oven to whatever the back of the bag of frozen fries says, and cook fries for 10 minutes.
- Turn fries once, and bake for 7 more minutes.
- Take fries out of oven, and turn on your broiler.
- Sprinkle on cheese, followed by green onions and bacon bits. if you have any other toppings you'd like to put on you could do that now too. :).
- Return pan to oven and broil for 2-3 minutes, or until cheese is melted and gooey. (Watch this step though, because you don't want to burn anything).
- Remove from oven and serve on a plate with sour cream. yummy. :).
Questions & Replies
Got a question? Share it with the community!