Naan Fusion Snack
I threw a little Italian and a little Japanese onto wonderful Indian naan bread for a yummy snack! Naan bread is so soft and tender, so to keep it warm and soft, this snack is roasted at a low temperature in the oven. I hope you like it!
- Ready In:
- 1 piece fresh garlic naan bread
- 1 roma tomato, sliced
- 2 tablespoons grated parmigiano-reggiano cheese
- 1 tablespoon edamame, shelled and thawed
- 1 tablespoon olive oil
- salt and pepper
- Preheat oven to 350 degrees F.
- Rub both sides of naan bread and a baking sheet with olive oil.
- Place the naan bread on the baking sheet and top with tomatoes then the parmigiano then the edamame.
- Roast, uncovered, for 8 to 10 minutes until tomatoes and cheese are bubbly then serve!
MY PRIVATE NOTES
RECIPE MADE WITH LOVE BY
JOIN THE CONVERSATION
Really nice. The garlic naan went really well with the italian flavours. To intensify the flavours a bit I tore up some basil leaves and put that on top of everything. I rolled it and wrapped it in foil and then baked it. The parmesan melted and the basil released it's flavour. I really like the pops of edamame as well -- they add a nice texture and are an interesting addition to the italian flavours going on. Nice vegetarian lunch option. I really liked this and will be making it again...Reply