- Ready In:
- 4 cups bread flour
- 2 tablespoons oil
- 4 tablespoons low-fat plain yogurt
- 1 tablespoon dried active dry yeast
- 1⁄2 tablespoon salt
- 1 tablespoon sugar
- 2 tablespoons sesame seeds
- in a large bowl mix flour,yeast,sugar,salt,yogurt and oil.mix it well.add water fo knead.
- Knead for 6 to 8 minutes on a lightly floured surface, or until smooth. Place dough in a well oiled bowl, cover with a damp cloth, and set aside to rise. Let it rise 1 hour, until the dough has doubled in volume.
- after one hour knead it again and leave for 30 minutes.
- Pinch off small handfuls of dough about the size of a golf ball. Roll into balls, and place on a tray. Cover with a cloth, and allow to rise until doubled in size, about 30 minutes.
- preheat oven on 260c.and tawa on high flame.
- now roll thr dough ball with hand not wit rolling pin.wet one and sprinkler sesame seed and put it on tawa.when one side get golden color.
- then put the naan in oven until golden.and enjoy hot.
Questions & Replies
Got a question? Share it with the community!
Have any thoughts about this recipe? Share it with the community!
RECIPE SUBMITTED BY