My Very Own Old-Fashioned Peanut Butter Cookies
photo by Sonya01
- Ready In:
- 1⁄2 cup peanut butter
- 1⁄2 cup margarine or 1/2 cup butter
- 1⁄2 cup sugar
- 1⁄2 cup brown sugar
- 1 egg
- 1 cup flour
- 1⁄2 teaspoon vanilla extract
- 1⁄2 teaspoon baking soda
- Preheat oven to 350-degrees-Fahrenheit.
- Cream peanut butter and margarine. Add sugar and brown sugar. Add the rest of the ingredients.
- Drop teaspoonfuls on cookie sheet. Flatten with floured fork.
- Bake 8 - 10 minutes until done.
Questions & Replies
Got a question? Share it with the community!
RECIPE SUBMITTED BY
<p>Update: ?I've moved on out of food.com due to the changes to the site and deletion of interactive food games and forums (which was the staying-power for many of its members). I will now be interacting on recipezazz where there are cooking games and forums and where eventually I will be posting my recipes.?</p>