My Version of Asian Pork Burger
This is a way to add mushroom in food for my husband who doesn't like mushroom at all. He really goes for these burgers.
- Ready In:
- 1 lb ground pork
- 1 large egg
- 1⁄4 lb mushroom, finely chopped
- 1 small yellow onion, chopped
- 2 green onions, chopped
- 4 -5 garlic cloves, finely chopped
- 4 -5 tablespoons soy sauce
- 2 -3 teaspoons white pepper
- 1 pinch salt
- Mix all the ingredients together.
- Let sit for about 15 minutes or more in the refrigerator.
- Press the mixtures into patties, how many depends on the size you want.
- Cook on the grill, stove top until they are cooked throughly.
- Serve on buns.
MY PRIVATE NOTES
Add a Note
JOIN THE CONVERSATION