My Tuna-Noodle Casserole
- Ready In:
- 12 ounces pasta shells
- 9 ounces canned tuna, drained
- 1⁄2 cup Miracle Whip or 1/2 cup mayonnaise
- 1 cup celery, diced
- 2 cups frozen peas, thawed
- 1⁄3 cup onion, diced
- 1 (10 ounce) can cream of mushroom soup
- 1⁄2 cup milk
- 1 1⁄2 cups Velveeta cheese, cubed
- potato chips, crushed for top
- Preheat oven at 425°F.
- Cook noodles in boiling salted water till tender; drain. Combine cooked noodles, drained tuna, mayonnaise, onion, celery, peas.
- Blend soup and milk in a saucepan over low heat. Add cheese and salt and pepper to taste; stir until cheese is melted. Add to noodle mixture. Spray a casserole dish with Pam. Put mixture into casserole dish and sprinkle crushed potato chips on top.
- Bake for about 20 minutes or until bubbly on top.
MY PRIVATE NOTES
Add a Note
Join The Conversation
Great,taste, great comfort food. This is very similar to our favorite tuna casserole. I only had less than a cup of peas so added a can of corn. We don't like celery so added some green olives and gardiniera veges leftover from previous recipe. We didn't have any velveeta so added 2 C cheddar grated. Made for PAC Fall 2009.