My Mom's Scrumptious No-Bake Protein Bars
- Ready In:
- 2 cups dry oatmeal
- 4 scoops protein powder (vanilla or chocolate)
- 1⁄2 cup peanut butter
- 1⁄3 cup milk, soy milk or 1/3 cup water
- Mix all ingredients in a bowl, then press into a 9x9 inch pan lined with wax paper.
- Freeze for 40 minutes.
- Cut into rectangles or squares and refrigerate.
- You can also add chocolate chips, cinnamon, nuts, sweetener/sugar (though I don't think it's needed), or whatever else sounds good.
Questions & Replies
Got a question? Share it with the community!
These were astonishingly good! I used rolled millet because I can't have oats, and used water and a mix of peanut butter and cashew butter. As my protein powder is unflavored, I added a little real vanilla and a little truvia. Really good - next time I'll try them with cocoa powder. Definitely a keeper. Thanks for sharing!<br/>Made for Healthy Choices ABC.