My Mac’s House Salad
photo by Carols Kitchen
- Ready In:
- 1 head iceberg lettuce
- 1 bunch romaine lettuce
- 3 ounces toasted sesame seeds
- 1⁄2 cup romano cheese, shredded
- Good Seasons Italian dressing
- Wash and dry lettuce.
- Tear into pieces. Chill.
- Toast sesame seeds in skillet. Cool sesame seeds.
- Mix salad dressing packet with oil and vinigar according to directions and chill.
- When ready to serve, mix lettuce, sesame seeds, romano cheese and dressing.
Questions & Replies
Got a question? Share it with the community!
Have any thoughts about this recipe? Share it with the community!
RECIPE SUBMITTED BY
I love to be in my kitchen!