My Favorite Sesame Noodles
- Ready In:
- 1⁄2 lb thin spaghetti
- 1 tablespoon peanut butter
- 1 1⁄2 - 2 tablespoons soy sauce
- 1 1⁄2 - 2 tablespoons sesame oil
- 2 teaspoons honey
- 1 -2 tablespoon toasted sesame seeds
- 1 -2 garlic clove, minced
- 1 1⁄2 teaspoons ginger, minced
- 1⁄4 cup frozen peas (optional)
- 1⁄4 cup carrot, cut in matchsticks (optional)
- Cook noodles according to package instructions, drain.
- Mix together the remaining ingredients except the peas and carrots.
- Add noodles to mixture and stir.
- Add carrots and peas.
- Refrigerate and allow flavors to blend.
Questions & Replies
Got a question? Share it with the community!
Very fast and easy. I served with a sliced chicken breast that I marinated in garlic and soy and oyster sauce, then grilled. The noodles were good, I put just a squeeze of lemon juice over them at the end, and it perked them up even more. I will definitely make this again. The noodles aren't too sesamy-greasy, or to peanutty. Thanks!