My Favorite Grilled Lemon Chicken
photo by ncmysteryshopper
- Ready In:
- 1⁄4 cup lemon juice, fresh squeezed (4 lemons)
- 3⁄4 cup extra virgin olive oil
- 1 tablespoon fresh thyme, minced (or 1/2 teaspoon dried)
- 2 lbs boneless skinless chicken breasts
- 2 teaspoons salt, kosher
- 1 teaspoon fresh ground black pepper
- In a large non-reactive bowl, whisk together all ingredients and add chicken to coat.
- Cover and marinate in the refrigerator for a minimum of 6 hours to overnight.
- Over a hot grill, cook chicken breasts for 10 minutes on each side, until just cooked through.
- Cool slightly, slice and serve.
- At this point, you may skewer with wooden skewers and serve with satay dip, if desired.
Questions & Replies
Got a question? Share it with the community!
RECIPE SUBMITTED BY
<p>I love my family and friends. I love music. I love creative people. I love to travel. I love to learn. I love food. I love to cook. I love eat and drink. I love to entertain. I love the farmer's market. I love Alice Waters and Ina Garten. I also love Anthony Bourdain. I love Barbara Kingsolver's book: Animal, Vegetable, Miracle. I love Cookbooks. I love fresh ingredients. I love this site.</p>