My Favorite Beef N Cheese Enchiladas
photo by Tiz4tggr
- Ready In:
- 1 lb ground beef
- 1 (1 ounce) package taco seasoning
- 1 (5 1/2 ounce) package taco flavored rice
- 1⁄2 cup sliced green onion, divided
- 2 cups shredded Mexican blend cheese, divided
- 1⁄4 cup chopped cilantro, divided
- 1 (10 ounce) can Old El Paso mild enchilada sauce
- 12 uncooked flour tortillas
- Prepare taco meat per package directions, set aside.
- Prepare taco rice per package directions, set aside.
- Heat 12 tortillas, (one at a time) in a skillet until browned on both sides to your liking, set aside.
- Pre heat oven to 350 F.
- Spray the bottom of a large casserole dish with cooking spray.
- Place taco meat, cooked rice, 1/4 cup green onion, 1/4 cup cilantro, 1 cup cheese, and half of the can of enchilada sauce in a large bowl and mix well to combine.
- Spoon mixture into tortillas, one at a time and roll each one up.
- Place in a single layer, seam side down in casserole dish.
- Top with remaining enchilada sauce, cheese, green onions and cilantro.
- Bake uncovered at 350 for 25 minutes.
Questions & Replies
Got a question? Share it with the community!
Have any thoughts about this recipe? Share it with the community!