My Easiest Ultimate Tamale Casserole
- Ready In:
- spray nonstick in an 8 x 8 square pan.
- brown ground beef and add green chiles.
- strain ground beef and chile mixture.
- pour a small amount of enchilada sauce in the bottom of the pan.
- lay the tamales in the bottom.
- pour ground beef mixture on top of tamales.
- pour the remaining enchilada sauce on top.
- bake for 30 mins at 350 degrees.
- add shredded cheese and bake for another 10-15 minutes until cheese is melted.
- remove from oven and let stand for 10 minutes.
- serve with sour cream and enjoy.
Questions & Replies
Got a question? Share it with the community!
Have any thoughts about this recipe? Share it with the community!
RECIPE SUBMITTED BY
<p>i am 45 years old and live in northern california with my husband of 10 years (retired navy ordy) and his father. Both of my guys love to be guinea pigs and let me try lots of different recipes. We live in an area where premium beef and seafood are plentiful so i get to try alot of new things. This website has been a godsend on giving me new ideas and ways to change our old boring foods and turn them into something new and exciting. <br /><br /><img src=http://i250.photobucket.com/albums/gg271/MrsTeny/SaltPepperSwap.jpg alt= /> <br /><br /> <object width=355 height=355 data=http://togo.ebay.com/togo/store.swf?2008013100 type=application/x-shockwave-flash> <param name=data value=http://togo.ebay.com/togo/store.swf?2008013100 /> <param name=flashvars value=base=http://togo.ebay.com/togo/&lang=en-us&seller=creativeminds1128&query=cookbooks /> <param name=src value=http://togo.ebay.com/togo/store.swf?2008013100 /> </object> </p>