My Christmas Deviled Eggs
- Ready In:
24 Deviled Eggs
- Put yolks in a mixing bowl and whites on a Holiday platter.
- Lightly mix egg yolks with a mixer.
- Using a whisk attachment, mix mayo, yellow mustard, salt, pepper, vinegar & dill until fluffy.
- Spoon mixture into a plastic storage bag, snip off the corner & pipe into the whites.
- Sprinkle with lots of dill & paprika.
- Note: I found fresh dill has much more flavor & it's more festive.
Questions & Replies
Got a question? Share it with the community!
Have any thoughts about this recipe? Share it with the community!