My Big Fat Greek Frittata
- Ready In:
- 12 large eggs
- 4 ounces feta cheese, crumbled (1 cup)
- 1⁄4 cup grated parmesan cheese
- 1 teaspoon dried oregano
- salt and freshly ground pepper
- 3 tablespoons olive oil
- 1 large garlic clove, minced
- 1 (10 ounce) package frozen leaf spinach, thawed, squeezed dry, and chopped
- 6 ounces ham, cut into small dice
- Adjust oven rack to middle position and heat oven to 400 degrees F.
- In a large bowl, whisk eggs, cheeses, oregano, salt and pepper to taste.
- Heat oil and garlic in a large (12-inch) ovenproof nonstick skillet over medium-high heat until garlic starts to sizzle and turn golden. Add spinach and cook until excess moisture evaporates, about 1 minute. Add ham, shaking skillet to distribute evenly. Add egg mixture. Cook, without stirring, until eggs start to set around edges, about 1 minute.
- Transfer pan to oven and bake until frittata is puffed and set, 10-12 minutes. Slide or invert onto a large plate, cut into wedges, and serve.
Questions & Replies
Got a question? Share it with the community!
Have any thoughts about this recipe? Share it with the community!
RECIPE SUBMITTED BY
<p>I'm a stay at home mom to a super spunky little girl. She's only 18 months and already full of personality. <br />I love recipezaar and am just getting into the contests and events. It's really helping me break out of my cooking rut. I really appreciate anyone who takes the time to review or post a photo of any of my recipes, good or bad. After all we all have different tastes and suggestions for improvement are always welcome. <br /> <br /><br /><br /><br /></p>