My Back Ribs
These are so tender that when I make them (even for company), I only put out a fork; no knife as it is absolutely not necessary
- Ready In:
- 2hrs 20mins
- 2 lbs back ribs
- 1 large lemon, sliced thinly to place over the ribs
- 3 tablespoons seasoning salt
- 3⁄4 cup barbecue sauce, for basting, your favourite, you may want to use less (or more)
- Rub the ribs with seasoned salt (or your favorite spice) on all sides.
- Place in long casserole meat side down and place lemon on top (evenly spaced – not overlapping).
- Fill casserole with about an inch of water.
- Cover with tin foil and bake at 325 degrees for about 2 hours periodically checking to make sure there is enough water and that they are not falling off the bone to the extent that they cannot go on the BBQ.
- Baste with your favorite BBQ sauce and grill on your BBQ for about 5 minutes per side.
- Serve (with plenty of napkins) but no knife.
MY PRIVATE NOTES
Add a Note
Join The Conversation