MAKE IT SHINE! ADD YOUR PHOTO
Posting on a request. Preparation time does not include marination time. From a site.
- Ready In:
- 8 mutton chops
- 2 -4 black cardamom pods
- 1 teaspoon peppercorn
- 2 -3 teaspoons chat masala
- 5 -6 cloves
- 2 -3 tablespoons ginger-garlic paste
- 3 -4 tablespoons gram flour (besan)
- 1 -2 tablespoon lemon juice
- 2 -3 tablespoons mustard oil
- 1 teaspoon mustard seeds
- 1 teaspoon onion seeds (kalonji)
- 1⁄4 cup raw papaya, pieces ground into a paste (this is a tenederiser)
- 1⁄2 cup curd yogurt
- Beat the mutton chops with a hammer until they are softened.
- Mix the raw papaya paste, ginger-garlic paste, salt and marinate the mutton chops in this mixture for an hour atleast.
- Dry roast the gram flour in a pan till it gives out a nice aroma.
- Mix this flour onto the marinated mutton chops.
- Mix all the other ingredients except chaat masala and lemon juice in curd and again marinate the mutton chops for 2 hours.
- Heat oil in a pan and fry the mutton chops until golden brown.
- Sprinkle lemon juice, chaat masala and serve hot.
MY PRIVATE NOTES
Add a Note
JOIN THE CONVERSATION